The FLIR CM174 and CM275 clamp meters bring the power Infrared Guided Measurement (IGM) together with a range of electrical measurement features, so you can visually identify electrical problems and solve complex issues quickly. The CM275 also helps streamline inspections by allowing you to connect wirelessly to FLIR Tools or the new FLIR InSiteTM workflow management app. Whether you're inspecting electrical systems or servicing equipment, the CM174/CM275 can help you work faster, safer, and more efficiently.
FIND PROBLEMS FASTER
The CM174/CM275 lead you straight to the problem through the power of thermal imaging. Visually identify hot spots without directly contacting the panels, cabinets, or cables that present safety hazards. And with IR resolutions up to 19,200 pixels (CM275 model), you'll see the temperature differences that indicate the start of electrical faults before they become serious issues.
Quickly verify problems, check loads, and validate hot spots thanks to the CM174/CM275's range of electrical and temperature measurement options. Both models offer a built-in laser and crosshair help you pinpoint problems, while the CM275's vibrant screen is 44% larger than the CM174's, for easier data and image viewing.
DOCUMENT AND SHARE RESULTS
The new CM275 makes your work day even easier through wireless connectivity to the FLIR InSite professional workflow management tool. With this application, you can upload and organize electrical measurements and thermal images, share information with your team, and file instant reports while still in the field.
FLIR CM174/CM275 FEATURES
- IGM™: Up to 160 x 120 (19,200 pixel)* Lepton® thermal imager powers IGM technology for visual identification of electrical issues
- Narrow Jaw: Critical components are often hard to reach, but the CM174 and CM275 have a narrow clamp jaw that's easier to work and gets accurate readings in cramped, hard-to-reach areas.
- Advanced Features: Solve complex issues with True RMS, LoZ, VFD Mode, Inrush, and Smart Diode with Disable
- Amperage and Voltage: Check the electrical load the components you're measuring are under to get a more complete picture of any issues you may find
- Data Storage (CM275 model): Save electrical measurements and thermal images internally, or upload over wireless connection to FLIR Tools or the FLIR InSite workflow management app
- Accessories: Expandable to 3000 Amps AC with FLIR flex accessories
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Imaging Clamp Meter
- Premium CAT IV Silicone Test Leads
- Quick Start Guide
- User Manual
10 years for the product, 10 years for the detector with registration