Call today for best pricing: (866) 451-2257
FLIR DM166 True RMS AC/DC Professional Digital Multimeter w/NIST
FLIR DMM Series - DM166
FLIR’s new line of digital multimeters provides rich features to help you troubleshoot faster and more efficiently, and stay safe while you work. Whether your application is HVAC or electrical—we have the right meter for you.
The FLIR DM166 is a must-have tool for commercial electricians, automation, electronics, and HVAC technicians. Featuring Infrared Guided Measurement (IGM) that's powered by a built-in 80 x 60 FLIR thermal imager, the DM166 visually guides you to the precise location of potential problems. It includes the essential measurement features you demand from a multimeter including True RMS AC/DC voltage and current, non-contact voltage detection, VFD mode, and more. The DM166 is the most affordable multimeter with built-in thermal imaging to date.
FAST, EFFICIENT TROUBLESHOOTING
Work quickly and comfortably thanks to user-friendly design, intuitive interface, and enhanced ergonomics.
FEATURES TO HELP YOU WORK SAFELY
Identify energized and potentially faulty equipment from a safe distance, thanks to the IGM capability of the DM166. Non-contact voltage detection allows you to test safely with the DM66, DM64, and DM62.
RELIABLE & HIGH QUALITY
FLIR digital multimeters are all-in-one tools that are built to last. Each meter is drop-tested, IP rated, and protected under FLIR's XXX warranty.
FLIR DM166/DM66/DM64/DM62 FEATURES
- DM166 Featuring IGM™: A built-in 80 x 60 resolution thermal camera sensor visually guides you to an electrical problem
- Range of Measurement Options: Includes True RMS, VFD mode, and more
- The Test Tools You Need: Comes with high-quality test leads and a Type K thermocouple* input (DM166 and DM64)
- Smart design and functionality: Intuitive user interface and high-quality design, with flashing backlight and audible indicators
- Safe and Durable: Drop-tested, with a CAT IV-300 V, CAT III-600 V safety category rating
- Warranty: The DM166 offers 10 years of protection on the product and detector, while FLIR offers its Limited Lifetime Warranty for the DM62, DM64, and DM66
10 year on product and detector