Call today for best pricing: (866) 451-2257
FLIR DM285 True RMS Industrial Imaging Multimeter w/NIST
The FLIR DM284/DM285 combine thermal imaging with a rich set of digital multimeter features in one convenient diagnostic tool. Infrared Guided Measurement (IGM) technology – powered by the built-in FLIR thermal imager – helps pinpoint the exact location of electrical issues, so you can troubleshoot them fast. The DM285 also helps streamline inspections by connecting wirelessly to FLIR Tools or the new FLIR InSiteTM workflow management app.
TROUBLESHOOT FAST WITH IGM™
Scan your target and spot electrical issues quickly and efficiently. The DM284/DM285 have a 160 x 120 resolution infrared detector that guides you straight to the problem, visualizes the heat generated by electrical faults, and accurately measures the temperature.
SOLVE CHALLENGING PROBLEMS EASILY
Featuring 18 measurement functions including True RMS, LoZ, and NCV, you can verify potential issues with trusted readings every time – even for the most complex measurements. The DM284/DM285 also includes a thermocouple input and allows you to view thermal and electrical measurements simultaneously.
STREAMLINED REPORTING AND SHARING
The DM285 uniquely features Bluetooth METERLiNK® so you can send readings to FLIR Tool™ or to the FLIR InSite™ workflow management app, embed the data in FLIR thermal camera images, or instantly share with clients. DM285 is ideal for both benchtop electronics or in the field.
FLIR DM284/DM285 FEATURES
- IGM™: A built-in 160 x120-resolution thermal camera sensor visually guides you to an electrical problem
- 18 measurement functions: Performs 18 measurement functions including True RMS, VFD mode, LoZ, NCV, and more
- Thermocouple input & test leads: The DM284/DM285 come with high-quality test probes and a Type-K thermocouple input
- Smart design and functionality: Durable and drop-tested, with an Intuitive user interface, large display screen, onboard laser pointer, LED worklights
- Durable: Drop-tested and IP rated for splash and water resistance
- Warranty: FLIR 10-year warranty on product and detector
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Digital Multimeter with Type-K Thermocouple
- Premium Silicone Test Leads
- CAT IV Insulated Alligator Probes
- Test Lead Storage/Tripod Accessory
- Batteries and Documentation