Call today for best pricing: (866) 451-2257
The FLIR K53 is a robust and reliable infrared camera designed to perform under extremely severe conditions. The FLIR K53 has an intuitive interface with a design that makes it easy to control even with a gloved hand. The crisp and clear image helps you to navigate through smoke and to make quick and accurate decisions.
The K33 and K53 are the cameras of choice when you’re looking for high image quality without all the bells and whistles. Both power on ready to go so you can focus on the immediate challenges ahead.
- One glove-friendly on/off button quickly fires up the camera in TI-Basic mode
- An easy trigger pull freezes an image on the K33 or captures stills and video on the K53
- Included 2-bay charging station makes it a cinch to stay prepared
Higher-res thermal imaging that were once exclusive to FLIR Kx5 models are now available on the new, easy-to-use K33 and K53. Both include real-time FSX Flexible Scene Enhancement that intensifies detail for greater visibility.
- K33’s 240 × 180 thermal imaging matches the resolution of the K45
- K53’s 320 × 240 resolution equals the image quality of the K55 and K65
- Bright 4” LCD shows smooth 60Hz thermal video that keeps up with the action
With the K33 and K53, FLIR now offers the firefighting and rescue community the broadest cost-effective range of high performance TICs – part of our mission to help you stretch your budget and put more of these essential tools into the hands of those who could use them most.