Call today for best pricing: (866) 451-2257
Powerful FLIR K-Series fire service TICs offer new, easier ways to see more clearly in the darkest, smoke-filled environments. K-Series thermal imagers help you attack fires more strategically, stay better oriented, detect combustibles and hotspots quicker, and find victims faster. With more comprehensive situational awareness, you’ll improve the safety and protection of first responders and the likelihood of success.
FSX enhances K55 thermal images through real-time digital processing inside the camera. The result is an ultra-sharp image that shows extraordinary structural, edge, and other instantly-recognizable detail. This helps make it much easier for firefighters and rescue teams to find their way through the smokiest, darkest environments, and to instantly identify targets in scenes with extreme temperature dynamics.
Not only can the new FLIR K55 save hundreds of still images just like the K40 and K50, it can record and store up to 600 minutes of video, in clips of 5 minutes (maximum) each. K55 videos can be useful for later analysis and are ideal for training purposes. Playback videos directly from the in-camera archive or download them to your computer via USB.
- 320 X 240 IR Resolution
- A large 4” extra-bright color LCD
- Five imaging modes and digital zoom
- In-camera image storage up to 200 JPEGs
- Oversized buttons for gloved firefighters
- Higher temperature range up to 1200°F
- USB image transfer for sharing and reporting
- Two 4-hour batteries and 2-bay charger
- Lighter weight at just under 2.5 pounds
- FLIR Tools reporting software
- 2-year camera/10-year detector warranty with Registration
Kit Includes: Hard Case, Thermal Imaging Camera (TIC), (2) Li-Ion Batteries, Tabletop Charger w/Power Supply, USB Cable, Retractable Lanyard, Neck Strap, Tripod Adapter (UNC 1/4”-20), FLIR Tools Software (scratchcard), Documents