Fluke 1738 Advanced Power Logger
Order Includes: Instrument, power supply, voltage test leads, alligator clips (4x), 12 in 1,500A flexible current probe (4x), soft case, Energy Analyze Plus software, magnetic hanging strap, magnetic voltage probes (4x), WiFi/BLE adapter, line cords, color coding set and documentation on USB flash drive
More visibility, reduced uncertainty and better power quality and energy consumption decisions
The Fluke 1736 and 1738 Three-Phase Power Loggers built with Fluke Connect® mobile app and desktop software compatibility give you the data you need to make critical power quality and energy decisions in real-time. The ideal test tools for conducting energy studies and basic power quality logging, the 1736 and 1738 automatically capture and log over 500 power quality parameters so you have more visibility into the data you need to optimize system reliability and savings.
An optimized user interface, flexible current probes, and an intelligent measurement verification function that allows you to reduce measurement errors by digitally verifying and correcting common connection errors makes setup easier than ever and reduces measurement uncertainty. Access and share data remotely with your team via the Fluke Connect® app so you can maintain safer working distances and make critical decisions in real-time, reducing the need for protective equipment, site visits and check-ins. You can also quickly and easily chart and graph measurements to help identify issues and create detailed reports with the included Fluke Energy Analyze Plus software.
The 1738 brings two additional features to the work floor designed to make your analysis quicker, cleaner, and more convenient. The Power Quality Health Summary provides a quick analysis of the system, summarizing the most important power quality health parameters to provide fast insight into overall electrical system health, indicating whether more detailed analysis and reporting should be done. The 1738 additionally ships with fully integrated logging to capture up to two additional measurements from other devices without the need for a second logger. Connect other Fluke Connect devices to the Fluke 1738 to simultaneously log virtually any parameter available on a Fluke Connect wireless digital multimeter.
Key measurements: Automatically capture and log voltage, current, power, harmonics and associated power quality values
- Convenient instrument powering: Power instrument directly from the measured circuit
- Highest safety rating in the industry: 600 V CAT IV/1000 V CAT III rated for use at the service entrance and downstream
- Measure all three phases and neutral with included four flexible current probes.
- Comprehensive logging: More than 20 separate logging sessions can be stored on the instruments. In fact, all measured values are automatically logged so you never loose measurement trends. They can even be reviewed during logging sessions and before downloading for real-time analysis.
- Capture dips, swells, and inrush currents: includes event waveform (1738 only) snapshot and high resolution RMS profile, along with date, timestamp and severity to help pinpoint potential root causes of power quality issues.
- Bright, color touch screen: Perform convenient in-the-field analysis and data checks with full graphical display.
- Optimized user interface: Capture the right data every time with quick, guided, graphical setup and reduce uncertainty about your connections with the intelligent verification function.
- Complete “in-the-field” setup through the front panel or Fluke Connect App: no need to return to the workshop for download and setup or to take a computer to the electrical panel.
- Fluke Connect® Compatible: View data locally on the instrument, via Fluke Connect mobile app and desktop software or through your facilities’ WiFi infrastructure
- Energy Analyze Plus application software: Download and analyze every detail of energy consumption and power quality state of health with our automated reporting.
|Parameter||Range||Resolution||Intrinsic accuracy at reference conditions|
(% of reading + % of full scale)
|Voltage||1000 V||0.1 V||± (0.2 % + 0.01 %)|
|i17xx-flex 1500 |
|150 A |
|0.1 A |
|± (1 % + 0.02 %) |
± (1 % + 0.02 %)
|i17xx-flex 3000 |
|300 A |
|1 A |
|± (1 % + 0.03 %) |
± (1 % + 0.03 %)
|i17xx-flex 6000 |
|600 A |
|1 A |
|± (1.5 % + 0.03 %) |
± (1.5 % + 0.03 %)
|i40s-EL clamp||4 A |
|1 mA |
|± (0.7 % + 0.02 %) |
± (0.7 % + 0.02 %)
|Frequency||42.5 Hz to 69 Hz||0.01 Hz||± (0.1 %)|
|Aux input||± 10 V dc||0.1 mV||± (0.2 % + 0.02 %)|
|Voltage min/max||1000 V||0.1 V||± (1 % + 0.1 %)|
|Current min/max||defined by accessory||defined by accessory||± (5 % + 0.2 %)|
|THD on voltage||1000 %||0.1 %||± 0.5|
|THD on current||1000 %||0.1 %||± 0.5|
|Voltage harmonics 2nd ... 50th||1000 V||0.1 V||≥ 10 V: ± 5 % of reading |
< 10 V: ± 0.5V
|Current harmonics 2nd ... 50th||defined by accessory||defined by accessory||≥ 3 % of current range: ± 5 % of reading |
< 3 % of current range: ± 0.15 % of range
|Unbalance||100 %||0.1 %||± 0.2|