Fluke 1750/ET Three-Phase Power Quality Recorder (w/o Current Probes)
Order Includes: Acquisition unit, PDA and charger, power plug adapters, 4 x 400 A 3140-PR current probes (1750 only), 4 x 1000 A 3210- PR-TF iFlex current probes (1750-TF only), five test leads and clips, SD memory card, Fluke Power View and Fluke Power Analyze software, power cord with international plug set, ethernet cable, color localization set, users manual and CD
Never miss capturing a disturbance
The Fluke 1750 Power Recorder and the Fluke Power Analyze software allows you to easily record three-phase power quality and monitor for power quality disturbances. These power meters automatically record every power quality parameter and event, on every cycle—all the time.
- All measurements comply with IEC61000-4-30 standards for correct evaluation of all measured values including voltage, current, power, harmonics, flicker etc.
- PDA wireless “front panel interface” provides a window into what the instrument is recording, enabling quick and reliable configuration even in awkward test locations
- Cross-channel and current triggering capture every measurement, on every channel, every time
- With intuitive PC software, easily analyze data and generate reports. Automated EN50160 reporting and compliance
- Voltage and current measurements on three phases, neutral and ground