Call today for best pricing: (866) 451-2257
Fluke 438-II Three-Phase Power Quality and Motor Analyzer
Fluke 438 Series II Power Quality and Motor Analyzer
Order Includes: Four thin flexible current probes, five test leads and clips, battery charger, Power Log software, USB cable, color localization set, soft carrying case, 8GB WiFi SD memory card, users manual on CD
Electrical, Motor, & Power Analysis in one tool
Quickly and easily discover electrical and mechanical performance of electric motors, and evaluate power quality with a single test tool
The new Fluke 438-II Power Quality and Motor Analyzer adds key mechanical measurement capabilities for electric motors to the advanced power quality analysis functions of the Fluke 430 Series II Power Quality Analyzers. Quickly and easily measure and analyze key electrical and mechanical performance parameters such as power, harmonics, unbalance, motor speed, torque and mechanical power without the need of mechanical sensors.
The ideal portable motor analysis test tool, the 438-II can help locate, predict, prevent, and troubleshoot power quality problems in three-phase and single-phase power distribution systems, while giving technicians the mechanical and electrical information they need to effectively evaluate motor performance.
- Measure key parameters on direct-on-line motors including torque, RPM, mechanical power and motor efficiency
- Perform dynamic motor analysis by plotting of motor de-rating factor against load according to NEMA guidelines
- Calculate mechanical power and efficiency without the need of mechanical sensors, just connect to the input conductors and you’re ready to go
- Measure electrical power parameters such as voltage, current, power, apparent power, power factor, harmonic distortion and unbalance to identify characteristics that impact motor efficiency
- Identify power quality issues such as dips, swells, transients, harmonics and unbalance
- PowerWave data technology captures fast RMS data, and shows half-cycle averages and waveforms to characterize electrical system dynamics (generator start-ups, UPS switching etc.)
- Waveform capture function captures 100/120 cycles (50/60 Hz) of each event detected event, in all modes, without set-up
- Automatic transient mode captures waveform data at 200 kS/s on all phases simultaneously up to 6 kV.