Honeywell Sensepoint XCD
We know our products!
Product and System Support
Right tool for the job
Free US Shipping
Purchases Over $100
Honeywell Sensepoint XCD
Flammable, toxic and Oxygen, 3 wire loop powered 4-20mA gas transmitter with integral gas concentration display.
The Sensepoint XCD range provides comprehensive monitoring of flammable, toxic and Oxygen gas hazards in potentially explosive atmospheres, both indoors and outdoors. Users can modify detector operation using the LCD and magnet switches without ever needing to open the unit. This enables one-man, non-intrusive operation and reduces routine maintenance time and cost.
A tri-color backlit LCD clearly indicates the unit’s status at a glance, even from a distance. A steady green backlight indicates normal operation, flashing yellow indicates fault and flashing red indicates an alarm. All detectors are supplied pre-configured and include 2 programmable alarm relays, 1 programmable fault relay as well as an industry standard 4-20mA output (sink or source selectable) and MODBUS*. The scale, range, relay operation, alarm set point and electronic tag number of the detector can be adjusted using the transmitter's LCD and non-intrusive magnetic switches. Outputs are automatically inhibited during adjustment, thereby reducing the risk of false alarm at the control panel during maintenance.
Sensepoint XCD has an integral mounting plate for surface mounting or can be mounted to a horizontal or vertical pipe using the optional pipe mounting bracket. Electrical installation can be made using either conduit or cable with suitable mechanical protection. Two M20 or ¾”NPT entries are provided (depending on certification). A weatherproof cap is also included for use in the harshest outdoor conditions. Other optional accessories include a sunshade/deluge protection, duct mounting kit, collecting cone and remote mounting sensor socket*. Sensepoint XCD ensures easy installation and the fastest routine operation by removing the need for hot work permits in hazardous areas. Using easy to replace plug-in sensors, downtime is also reduced and on-going costs are minimized through the use of poison resistant flammable sensors, poison immune infrared Hydrocarbon sensors and patented Surecell toxic sensors.
*Contact us for availability of these options.
- Flammable (catalytic or infrared), toxic and Oxygen versions available
- New and retrofit applications
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Stainless steel or aluminum explosion-proof housing options
- IP66 as standard
- Surecell electrochemical sensors
- Poison immune infrared sensors
- Poison resistant catalytic bead sensors
- Long life sensors
- User friendly and intuitive tri-colour backlit display with digits, bar graph and icons
- Fully configurable via magnetic switches
- Optional remote sensor mounting*
- Selectable sink or source 4-20mA output
- Auto-inhibit during maintenance
- MODBUS communications for remote diagnostics/configuration
- Common transmitter platform
- Minimal training required
- Reduced spares
- Non-intrusive, one-man operation
- Plug-in sensor replacement
- MODBUS multi drop option offers cabling savings*