Call today for best pricing: (866) 451-2257
IRISS Small Shaped High Emissivity Target Labels (4 x 500)
Regardless of experience and skill level, thermographers will improve efficiency with IR-ID Labels since any fault diagnosis is only as reliable as the data collected.
Thermographers frequently have to deal with issues of reflection and emissivity. Electrical cabinets are full of different materials of varying emissivity. Emissivity issues can cause false-positive and false-negative analysis in electrical thermography. Using known emissivity targets such as IR-ID Labels standardizes the emissivity and eliminates reflection with a non-reflective target.
Communication and trending data is easier with use of IR-ID Labels. They provide thermographers with easily identifiable shaped targets that can be applied to critical assets such as knuckles and joints in busbar. They serve as a reference point for thermographers and maintenance technicians who bear responsibility for identifying and correcting IR faults found during an audit. Eliminate guess-work and improve efficiency of energized electrical maintenance with IRISS IR-ID Labels.
IR-ID-LB Features a target ID white box that enables technicians to record the unique joint number or location for easy communication with the electrician.
IR-ID-SHP were developed to identify phase or to identify position of a breaker or connection among many similar ones.
Note: Infrared image of targets when viewed against a hot, but reflective piece of metal. Background reflects the cool ambient temperature while the targets provide the imager with an accurate indication of true surface temperature.
- Variety of shapes for electrical phase or location identification
- IR thermal inspection Identify targets by shape
- Visual inspection - Identify targets by shape & color
- Constant and known Emissivity (0.95) eliminates reflection issues
- Made from PVC for chemical and moisture resistance
- Permanent adhesive labels that will not peel or flake
- Ensure measurements are taken from the same point & settings for each IR inspection