Call today for best pricing: (866) 451-2257
Call (866) 451-2257 for Pricing and Configuration.
IRISS Ultrasound 1/2", (13mm) Inspection Port
A standard and systematic approach to data collection is essential to establishing a repeatable and reproducible condition based monitoring program. VP-12-US standardizes location and method for accessing consistent and quality acoustic data regardless of ultrasound technician experience or enclosure rating. Easily identify potentially hazardous faults such as arcing, tracking and corona in electrical distribution systems and switchgear. Ventilated switchgear ports standardize the measurement point. NEMA rated enclosures require only access through the port where technicians can safely collect data on energized equipment in accordance with NFPA 70E safety mandates. The grill allows ultrasound but prevents objects being pushed through the hole into the panel.
Note: As when opening any port or grill, proper PPE should be identified and worn, since opening the cover removes the barrier between energized conductors and personnel outside the enclosure.
- 1.2 cm (0.5 in) port opening complies with IP2x standard for safe maximum hole size in switchgear to prevent accidental insertion of body parts
- Lockable cover maintains IP65/NEMA 4 seal when closed
- Housing manufactured using non-conductive, UL 94 switchgear-grade plastics, insulated to 30kV/mm
- Impact and flame resistant as per UL and IEEE standards
- Optional Easy-GripTM stainless steel cover
- Fitting instructions and templates included