Colorimetric Gas Detection Tubes
RAE Systems colorimetric gas detection tubes enable quick, on-the-spot measurement of a wide range of toxic and combustible gases and vapors. RAE Systems tubes are easy to read, and provide a sharp, clear color change directly corresponding to the concentration of gas present. RAE Systems tubes are compatible with the RAE Systems piston hand pump, a reliable way to draw samples of an exact volume required for the most accurate measurements.
- Wide assortment of tubes available to detect
- Easy to use, even in multiple layers of gloves
- Easy-to-read with sharp, clear color change
- No calibration or other maintenance required
- Oil and gas
- Chemicals and petrochemicals
- Agriculture and pest control
- Food and beverage production
- Environmental protection
- Fire service
- HazMat response
(Source: RAE Systems)
*Boxes contain 5 colorimetric tubes and 5 pre-tubes, for a total of 5 measurements. Standard boxes without the asterisk have 10 tubes.