QRAE 3 wireless portable one-to-four gas personal protection / confined space monitors
The QRAE 3 is a durable and versatile diffusion or pumped one-to-four gas monitor for detection of combustibles, oxygen, hydrogensulfide, carbon monoxide, sulfure dioxide and hydrogen cyanide. Standard features include easy-to-change battery packs, easy access to sensors, internal vibrating alarm, loud 95dB audible alarm, and a water-resistant IP-65 case design. The rechargeable Lithium-ion battery delivers up to 14 hours of continuous operation in non-wireless diffusion mode.
QRAE 3 integrated wireless option allows the device to be used either in a closed loop system (compatible with EchoView host) or with ProRAE Guardian, Real-Time Wireless Safety System.
- Monitor as specified
- Sensors as specified
- Sampling option as specified
- Calibration adapter (diffusion model only)
- T Calibration tube (pumped model only)
- Internal filters (mounted - diffusion model only)
- External filters (one mounted plus pack of 3 - pumped model only)
- Travel charger cradle with computer cable
- Lithium-ion battery pack
- Universal wall adapter
- CD ROM with ProRAE Studio II
- CD ROM with product content
- Quick Reference Guide
Note: Both the QRAE 3 diffusion and pumped models are compatible with QRAE 3 Cradle for AutoRAE 2 Automatic Test and Calibration Station.
(Source: RAE Systems)
`- 2-year warranty on device*
- 3-year warranty on LEL, O2,CO,H2S sensors*
- 1-year warranty on SO2, HCN sensors*
*See Brochure for more info