Fluke 279 FC True-RMS Thermal Multimeter w/ iFlex
Order Includes: 18-inch (45.72 cm) iFlex flexible current probe, TL175 test leads, rechargeable lithium-ion battery, charger, hanging strap and soft carrying case
- AC and dc voltage measurements to 1000 V
- AC current to 999.9 A with 0.01 mA resolution (2500 A / 1 A with iFlex)
- Full-featured multimeter with built-in thermal imager
- 15 measurement functions including: voltage ac and dc, resistance, continuity, capacitance, diode test, Min/Max/Avg, current ac with included iFlex current probe, frequency
- Low-pass filter for troubleshooting adjustable speed drives
- Thermal imaging reveals hots spots that may indicate electrical issues quickly and safely
- Two-in-one tool is designed to increase productivity – no need to go back to the truck or office to retrieve a shared camera – so you can do more in less time!
- iFlex expands your measurement capabilities – get into tight, hard to reach spaces for current measurement (up to 2500 A ac)
- Save measurements and images while communicating wirelessly with a smart phone up to 20 feet / 6.1 m away (no obstructions)
- 102x77 image resolution offers immediate visual cues of hot, potentially troublesome areas
- 3.5 in /8.89 cm color LCD screen
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery allows for a for a full work day (10+ hours) under normal conditions; a second battery option means you will always have a battery ready to install.
- Assembled in the USA
- Three year standard warranty
- Auto power off to save battery power
- CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V measurement category
- Designed for durability, built to withstand a 3 m (9.8 ft) drop, double insulated with raised rubber holster for increased protection
Find. Repair. Validate. Report.
The 279 FC is a full-featured digital multimeter with integrated thermal imaging and isdesigned to increase your productivity and confidence. The thermal multimeter helps you find,repair, validate and report many electrical issues quickly so that you are confident problemsare solved.
Locate the problem immediately
Thermal imaging multimeters are a first-line troubleshooting tool for electrical equipment thatcan check hot spots on high-voltage equipment and transformers, detect heating of fuses,wires, insulators, connectors, splices and switches. Scanning with the 279 FC’s thermalimager reveals many electrical issues rapidly and from a safe distance. By combining twotools into one, the thermal multimeter lightens the load and increases productivity.
Compatible with iFlex® (a flexible current clamp) to expand your measurement capabilities and get into tight, hard to reach spaces for current measurement (up to 2500 A ac). The large, full-color LCD screen makes for easier and clearer viewing of images and readings. The 10-hour+ rechargeable battery keeps you going all day long under normal conditions.
Communicate your results
With built-in Fluke Connect®, transmit wirelessly to a smartphone and save time on reportingto validate work is complete. Troubleshoot better by instantly trending and monitoringmeasurements live on your smartphone screen. Create and email reports right from the field.
|Voltage ac/dc||1000 V|
|Current ac||2500 A ac (with iFlex Flexible Current probe)|
|Continutity/Diode test/Min Max/Display hold|
|Resolution||80 x 60|
|Temperature range||-10 °C to 200 °C (14 °F to 392 °F)|
|Safety rating||CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V|