Call today for best pricing: (866) 451-2257
Fluke T6-1000 Non-Contact Electrical Tester
Order Includes: T6-1000 Electrical Tester, Attached test leads with removable 4 mm probe caps, user documentation, H-T6 holster, 1AC-A1 VoltAlert Pen
Measure voltage … without test leads
We know working in electrical boxes jammed with wires can be challenging when you’re trying to find a safe metallic contact point. Now, with Fluke’s T6-600 or T6-1000 with integrated FieldSense technology, you can quickly and easily take measurements by sliding the open fork over a conductor to see the voltage level without the need for test leads.*
Why use the T6 Electrical Tester?
Electricians often work in boxes jammed with wires, where finding a safe metallic contact point can be a challenge. With the T6-600 or T6-1000 you take measurements by sliding a single wire into the open fork.
How FieldSense Works
FieldSense technology is truly a breakthrough in how voltage is measured. While other open fork testers detect a magnetic field to show ac current, FieldSense technology detects an electrical field. This field interacts with a reference signal created by the T6 tester, creating a voltage value on the tester’s display.
Who needs a T6 tester?
Commercial and light industrial electricians can use T6 Electrical Testers for most everyday measurements. These devices easily fit in your pocket, making them easy to access on the front-line for electricians of all industries.
5 reasons the T6 belongs in your toolbelt
- Be safer: Measure voltage to 1000 V ac through the open fork, without test leads.
- Be faster: No need to open covers or remove wire nuts.
- Be more efficient: Simultaneously measure voltage and current.
- Be everywhere: 17.8 mm open fork is widest in the industry; measure up to 200 A on 4/0 wires (120 mm2).
- Go beyond simple detection. Actually measure ac voltage and current values without test leads.
- FieldSense technology for ac voltage, current and frequency measurement without making electrical contact to live voltage*
- Simultaneous voltage and current display – shows all power supply measurements at a glance for efficient trouble shooting
- 1 to 1000 V ac or dc (T6-1000)
- 0 to 200 A ac
- True-rms voltage and current
- Resistance 1 Ω to 100 kΩ
- Frequency measurement 45 Hz to 66 Hz
- Works with wires up to AWG 4/0 (120 mm2) with a 17.8 mm jaw opening
- HOLD button temporarily freezes the reading for easy viewing
- Easy to read display with backlight
- Accepts optional Fluke TPAK Magnetic Meter Hanger for convenient operation
- Standard two-year warranty; extendable to 4 years through product registration within 45 days of purchase**
Tips: FieldSense Technology
Do not hold or touch wire you are testing during a measurement. Use the black probe to make the ground connection if:
- wearing gloves or insulated footwear
- standing on an insulated ladder
- additional ground contact is required for the application
** Register product online within 45 days of purchase to extend warranty to four years. See http://a.fluke.com/registration for details. Two-year additional warranty offer may be discontinued without notice
|Function||Requires test leads?||Range||Resolution||Accuracy|
|FieldSense ac voltage||No||1000 V||1 V||±(3 % + 3 counts)  |
45 Hz - 66 Hz
|FieldSense ac current||No||200.0 A||0.1 A||±(3 % + 3 counts) |
45 Hz - 66 Hz
|FieldSense frequency (Hz)||No||45 Hz – 66 Hz||1 Hz||±(1 % + 2 counts)|
|Volts ac||Yes||1000 V||1 V||±(1.5 % + 2 counts) |
45 Hz - 66 Hz
|Volts dc||Yes||1000 V||1 V||±(1 % + 2 counts)|
|Resistance||Yes||2000 Ω||1 Ω||±(1 % + 2 counts)|
|20.00 kΩ||0.01 kΩ||±(1 % + 2 counts)|
|100.0 kΩ||0.1 kΩ||±(1 % + 2 counts)|
: Add 3 % without an external ground connection. External ground connection required for user wearing insulated gloves, standing on an insulated ladder and otherwise insulated from earth ground.
: FieldSense specified from 16V to 100% of range.